March 17th Update
Check out the following message from Pastor Chris with our latest update in regards to COVID-19.
- All gatherings at the church are suspended until April 6th
- Church will be happening online (YouTube & Facebook) at 9:30am each Sunday with live worship and a message
- Kids Church will be happening online (YouTube & Facebook) at 9:00am each Sunday with live worship and a message from Pastor Julia
- Starting Monday, March 23rd we will be hosting Prayer & Devotional times on YouTube & Facebook. These will air at 7pm each Monday, Wednesday & Friday.
- Small groups may still choose to gather in homes but do this cautiously as you are comfortable and remain to feel well
- We are available to pray with you if you're feeling anxious, lonely or unwell. Contact us on the website, at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling the office at (902) 864-3553. We will be sure to respond as soon as possible
- Reminder that you are still able to donate and send in your tithes on our website and by sending an email transfer to email@example.com
March 14th Update
Rock Church Family,
Given the situation around the global spread of the COVID-19 virus, our leadership team at Rock Church have made some important decisions that you need to be aware of. These are not decisions we have made out of fear, but faith. While COVID-19 is impacting our cities, nation and our world in a very significant way, we are confident God is still in control. There has never been a moment our God was not loving, and to this day He has a purpose and a plan for our lives and this world.
This Sunday, we will be gathering online at 9:30am. We all know that the church is more than a building so we want to encourage you to get together in your homes, host online watch parties and let's all join together at 9:30.
We're thankful to each of you in the ways that you partner with us to help us build His church locally and around the world. We thank you in advance for continuing to do this. As always you can donate at www.rockchurch.ca/give, in-person at the church office or by sending an email transfer to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please check out this video from Pastor Chris to hear in greater detail our response in this situation.
Join us online at 9:30am on Facebook or by heading to our YouTube channel here --> : http://www.YouTube.com/RockChurchHFX